All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA dictionary designed for use with the Greek New Testament (UBS4) and Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece (NA27).
- Author BiographyBruce Manning Metzger (1914-2007) was the George L. Collord Professor of New Testament Language and Literature Emeritus at Princeton Theological Seminary. He was the author of hundreds of articles on Bible translation, textual criticism, the Hebrew Bible, the Apocrypha, and the New Testament. He published numerous books, including The New Testament: Its Background, Growth, and Content; The Text of the New Testament; Manuscripts of the Greek Bible; A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament; Lexical Aids for Students of New Testament Greek; and The Canon of the New Testament. He was the general editor of the New Testament Tools and Studies series, The Reader's Digest Bible, and The Oxford Companion to the Bible and was on the editorial boards of the International Greek New Testament Project, the United Bible Societies' Greek New Testament, the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, and the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible. He was ordained in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarclay Newman
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.