All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
About this product
- DescriptionConcise Paediatrics, second edition is essential reading for all postgraduates training in paediatrics, particularly when preparing for the MRCPCH and DCH exam. It has established itself as the textbook of choice for MRCPCH candidates and will remain a 'must-have' with this revised and updated second edition.
- Author BiographyRachel U Sidwell MBChB DA MRCP MRCPH Dermatology Registrar, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, UK Mike Thomson MBChB, DCH FRCP (UK) FRCPCH MD Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Sheffield Children's Hospital Foundation NHS Trust, Sheffield, UK
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Medicine Press Ltd
- Weight1270 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMike Thomson,Sidwell Rachel
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.