Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- Description* The first consise presentation of physical chemistry as a logical sequence from its most modest beginning to contemporary research topics such as electrochemical cells, computational kinetics, and photochemistry.
- Author BiographyDonald W. Rogers is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Long Island University. He is the author of six books and received his PhD from the University of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Donald W. Rogers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.