CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), Katherine Tate studies the ways in which the US's most prominent group of black legislators has developed politically. Organised in 1971, the CBC set out to increase the influence of black legislators. Tate argues, their incorporation is transforming their policy preferences.
- Author BiographyKatherine Tate is Professor of Political Science and African American Studies at the University of California, Irvine, USA.
- Author(s)Katherine Tate
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolitics of Race & Ethnicity S.
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.