All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionConcrete-Fracture Models and Applications provides a basic introduction to nonlinear concrete fracture models. Readers will find a state-of-the-art review on various aspects of the material behavior and development of different concrete fracture models.
- Author BiographyShailendra Kumar is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, India. He received his B.Sc. (Engg) degree in Civil Engineering from NIT Jamshedpur, India in 1993, M.E. degree in Structural Engineering from NIT Rourkela, India in 1996 and Ph.D. degree in Structural Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, India in 2010. His research interests are Fracture Mechanics of Concrete, Fibre-reinforced Concrete and Soft Computing Applications. He has authored/co-authored more than 40 papers in International/National Journals and Conferences. Sudhirkumar V Barai is a Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India. In 1995, he obtained Ph.D (Eng.) from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. He received the degrees of B.E.(Civil) and M.E.(Civil) with specialization in Structural Engineering in 1987 and 1989, respectively, from the Faculty of Engineering, MS University of Baroda, Baroda, India. His research interests are: Structural Health Monitoring, Computational Mechanics and Concrete Technology. He has published more than 130 papers in leading international journals and conferences in his research fields.
- Author(s)Shailendra Kumar,Sudhir Kumar V Barai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXII, 262 p.
- Weight1280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.