All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)A. M. Neville,J. J. Brooks
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight693 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Concrete As A Structural Material. 2. Cement. 3. Normal Aggregate. 4. Quality Of Water. 5. Fresh Concrete. 6. Strength Of Concrete. 7. Mixing, Handling, Placing And Compacting Concrete. 8. Admixtures. 9. Temperature Problems In Concreting. 10. Development Of Strength. 11. Other Strength Properties. 12. Elasticity And Creep. 13. Deformation And Cracking Independent Of Load. 14. Permeability And Durability. 15. Resistance To Freezing And Thawing. 16. Testing. 17. Compliance With Specifications. 18. Lightweight Concrete. 19. Mix Design. 20. Special Concretes. An Overview. Relevant American and British Standards Index.
- Author BiographyA.M. Neville is a Civil Engineering Consultant. He is a Past Vice-President of the Royal Academy of Engineering and a former Principal and Vice Chancellor of the University of Dundee. He has many years' experience of teaching, research and consultancy in Civil and Structural Engineering in Europe and North America, and the Far East. He has numerous awards and medals, and is an Honorary Member of the American Concrete Institute, the British Concrete Society and the Brazilian Concrete Institute. J.J. Brooks is a Consultant, formerly a Senior Lecturer in Civil Engineering Materials and Director of Postgraduate Studies in the School of Civil Engineering at the University of Leeds. He is a member of the American Concrete Institute and a Fellow of the International Masonry Society. Both are co-authors of the major reference work Creep of Plain and Structural Concrete (Construction Press, 1983).
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.