Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the nature, manufacture, structure, properties, processing, and applications of commercially available polymers. This book covers a range of topics from both theory and practice. It is useful for both scientists and technologists.
- Author BiographyNicholas P. Cheremisinoff, Ph.D. (Ch.E.) is Director of Clean Technologies and Pollution Prevention Projects at PERI (Princeton Energy Resources International, LLC, Rockville, MD). He has led hundreds of pollution prevention audits and demonstrations; training programs on modern process design practices and plant safety; environmental management and product quality programs; and site assessments and remediation plans for both public and private sector clients throughout the world. He frequently serves as expert witness on personal injury and third-party property damage litigations arising from environmental catastrophes. Dr. Cheremisinoff has contributed extensively to the literature of environmental and chemical engineering as author, co-author, or editor of 150 technical reference books, including Butterworth-Heinemann's Handbook of Chemical Processing Equipment, and Green Profits. He holds advanced degrees in chemical engineering from Clarkson College of Technology.
- Author(s)Nicholas P. Cheremisinoff
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/04/2001
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight820 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.