CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book theorizes and tests the conditions under which the press is a powerful political institution, and when it cedes its power to other institutions and actors. It gives a theoretical framework and substantive case studies to aid scholars across a wide area of American politics in understanding the news media's role in American politics.
- Author BiographyAdam J. Schiffer is associate professor of political science at Texas Christian University.
- Author(s)Adam Joseph Schiffer
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleLexington Studies in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight299 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.