CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the biological, psychological, and interpersonal aspects of aggressive behaviour and conduct disorders, and includes the most current clinical research. Conduct Disorders in Children and Adolescents first examines the phenomenology, etiology, and diagnosis of conduct disorders, then describes therapeutic and preventive interventions.
- Author BiographyG. Pirooz Sholevar, M.D., F.A.P.A., is Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry at Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center in Camden, New Jersey. He is President of the Philadelphia Academy of Family Psychiatry.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byG. Pirooz Sholevar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.