Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionAs more renewable energy sources come on line, power distribution systems may be disrupted by the changes involved. This volume examines the electromagnetic interference accompanying the implementation of the 'smart grids' needed for greener electricity.
- Author BiographyRobert Smolenski was born in 1973 in Krosno Odrzanskie, Poland. He was awarded M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Zielona Gora. He is currently a researcher and Deputy Head of the Institute of Electrical Engineering at the University of Zielona Gora. Dr Robert Smolenski has over ten years of experience in development of practical solutions to EMC related problems and has been involved in realization of many national and international research projects. Author of numerous papers in the field of EMC and reviewer for prestigious journals. At present the member of IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society, taking a part in the activities of SC1 Special Commission on Smart Grid, member of Polish Society for Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering.
- Author(s)Robert Smolenski
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.