CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionHow should teacher librarians or instructional leaders engage in action research to improve their school library and benefit students' learning? This book provides the answers.
- Author BiographyJudith A. Sykes, BEd, EDDip, MEd, educational consultant, is a former school library services manager, teacher-librarian, school library specialist, and principal.
- Author(s)Judith A. Sykes
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.