Conducting Training Workshops: A Crash Course for Beginners by Eileen K.Van Kavelaar (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
- £5.56Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to enable inexperienced pratitioners to conduct a training seminar and avoid the typical mistakes. It provides a synopsis of the key concepts taught in most instructor courses and answers the most commonly asked questions. Each chapter contains a planning worksheet.
- Author BiographyEILEEN K. VAN KAVELAAR is an education services specialist with the U.S. Army Recruiting Command. In that capacity, she manages the educational programs that the Army provides to high schools and colleges within Indiana and Kentucky. She also conducts training for recruiters. Eileen has a doctorate in adult education from Indiana University and currently resides in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Author(s)Eileen K.Van Kavelaar
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight376 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.