All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £12.22
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.76Trending at £11.99
About this product
- Author(s)Arthur W. Bergeron,Jr.
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Edited byThomas E. Schott
- Author BiographyLawrence Lee Hewitt was professor of history at Southeastern Louisiana University, USA. He is the coeditor, with Bruce S. Allardice, of Kentuckians in Gray: Confederate Generals and Field Officers of the Bluegrass State . He and Arthur W. Bergeron Jr. coedited three volumes of Confederate Generals in the Western Theater . Until his death in 2010, Arthur W. Bergeron Jr. was a reference historian with the United States Army Military History Institute. He was the author of Confederate Mobile, 1861-1865, and coeditor, with Lawrence Lee Hewitt, of Louisianians in the Civil War. Thomas E. Schott worked for many years as a historian for the U. S. Air Force and U. S. Special Operations Command. He is the author of Alexander H. Stephens of Georgia, which won the Jefferson Davis Award. He has authored numerous articles on subjects ranging from the Civil War to baseball. Schott is co-editor, with Lawrence Lee Hewitt, of Lee and His Generals: Essays in Honor of T. Harry Williams.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.