All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe attempt to repress a majority of its own population backfired on the Confederate States of America as the disenfranchised demanded to be counted and considered in the great struggle over slavery, emancipation, democracy, and nationhood. This title presents the story of this epic political battle.
- Author BiographyStephanie McCurry is Professor of History at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PrizesWinner of OAH Merle Curti Award 2011. Short-listed for Pulitzer Prize for History 2011.
- Author(s)Stephanie McCurry
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.13
- £6.76Trending at £12.10
- £14.54Trending at £14.97
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
- £5.78Trending at £9.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.