Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAhren Warner's first book-length collection is one of the most talked about debuts in the poetry world of recent years. Still in his mid 20s, Ahren Warner's innovative, highly musical poetry has already influenced the work not just of his contempories but of better-known older poets. Poetry Book Society Recommendation.
- Author BiographyAhren Warner was born in 1986, and grew up in Lincolnshire before moving to London. He has published his work widely in magazines and anthologies, including Identity Parade and Voice Recognition from Bloodaxe, and in Re:, a pamphlet from Donut Press. He received an Eric Gregory Award in 2010 and is completing a PhD in philosophy and literature at the University of London. He divides his time between Paris and London.
- PrizesShort-listed for Felix Dennis Forward Poetry Prize for Best First Collection 2011.
- Author(s)Ahren Warner
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.