All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extraordinary, provocative novel that fundamentally questions deeply held beliefs about what makes a 'terrorist'.
- Author BiographyRichard Jackson is one of the world's leading experts on terrorism and Professor of Peace Studies at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He is a regular media commentator and maintains a popular blog at https://richardjacksonterrorismblog.wordpress.com. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Richard Jackson
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight685 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine156 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.81
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £5.48Trending at £9.03
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.