All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £20.30Trending at £20.68
- £3.85Trending at £5.81
- £6.79Trending at £9.95
- £4.48Trending at £4.56
- £10.79Trending at £11.92
- £13.39Trending at £19.99
- £6.14Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis business autobiography of a corporate executive relates the management and leadership lessons which Autry, a Fortune 500 executive, has learned on his way to the top. According to Autry, knowing what to do is only part of becoming a leader; the other part is knowing how to be.
- Author(s)James A. Autry
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- GenreBiography: Business
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.