All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe creator of the popular comic strip Cathy helps daughters speak to their mothers by revealing embarrassing truths, personal revelations, belated admissions, and heartfelt sentiments that all mothers and daughters can relate to.
- Author BiographyCathy Guisewite launched Cathy in newspapers in 1976, becoming one of the few female cartoonists to hit the daily strip Big Time. Cathy Guisewite's many awards include a 1993 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year and an Emmy for Outstanding Animated Program for her CBS Cathy special.
- Author(s)Cathy Guisewite
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width137 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.