All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.48
- £5.92Trending at £6.03
- £9.52Trending at £11.96
- £8.87Trending at £9.08
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Canada's funniest and nastiest writers takes on the urban glitterati in this testosterone-injected new collection.
- Author BiographyRussell Smith is one of Canada's funniest and nastiest writers. His previous novels, including How Insensitive and Girl Crazy, are records of urban frenzy and exciting underworlds. He writes a provocative weekly column on the arts in the national Globe and Mail, and teaches in the MFA program at the University of Guelph. He hates folk music.
- Author(s)Russell Smith
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight256 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.