All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelax & breathe away anxiety; Delete negative self-doubting beliefs in 'mental computer'; Receive powerful suggestions for confidence; Create new program of positive confident beliefs to raise self-esteem; Visualize being happy, confident & at ease; Listen regularly for success!
- Author BiographyLynda Hudson, a former teacher, is a fervent believer in the benefits of hypnotherapy for children. Having retrained and worked in this field since the early 90s, she has helped thousands of children and teenagers either face to face or through her hypnotherapy CDs and MP3s . The recordings deal with a wide range of topics and different age groups and help with anxiety, fears, confidence, self esteem, hospital visits to name but a few areas. Lynda also has a range for adults and is continually adding new titles. She believes passionately that mistaken myths of hypnosis need to be dispelled so that people can understand that hypnotherapy for children in the hands of a well trained and experienced practitioner is a gentle, natural drug free experience which can be amazingly empowering. This gentleness and warmth comes across in her voice so that children can feel totally at ease. She gives masterclasses in the Use of Hypnosis with Children for some of the most prestigious hypnosis organisations in the country.Not only does she run a successful practice and give training courses, Lynda is the author of two highly acclaimed handbooks for therapists. She has received glowing praise for these books by highly respected colleagues, authors, presidents of eminent hypnotherapy associations and societies in Australia, Ireland and the USA as well as in her home country, the UK. She has been a clinical hypnosis lecturer and examiner for the London College of Clinical Hypnosis and taught clinical hypnosis for Thames Medical Lectures. Lynda has a first class honours degree in Psychology and Diploma in Applied Linguistics. She has diplomas in Clinical Hypnosis, Stress Management, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and other branches of psychotherapy. She is a Member of the British Psychological Society, Diplomate of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Association of Professional Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.
- Author(s)Lynda Hudson
- PublisherFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUnlock Your Life
- Place of PublicationBeckenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Read byLynda Hudson
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £34.89Trending at £35.28
- £23.33Trending at £27.95
- £26.36Trending at £31.29
- £17.43Trending at £25.20
- £9.99Trending at £10.91
- £11.99Trending at £18.96
- £9.99Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.