All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers topics such as greetings and meetings, being a good conversationalist, positive criticism, business situations, social gatherings, difficult or sensitive subjects, right words for special people or special encounters, and relationships.
- Author BiographyDr Lillian Glass is a speech pathologist and communications specialist. Her private practice includes many Hollywood stars.
- Author(s)Lillian Glass
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/09/1991
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date17/12/2004
- Weight251 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.