CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks & Education
Save on Textbooks & Education
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £26.67Trending at £29.79
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £11.28Trending at £12.13
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £2.99Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionConfident Networking for Career Success and Satisfaction by bestselling author Gael Lindenfield and her husband Stuart is a practical and accessible self-help book everyone will benefit from. Good networking is vital in today's world of work. This book will enable you to build your confidence and develop the essential personal and psychological qualities and skills you need in order to build contacts, enjoy beneficial relationships, and develop a successful and exciting career. Packed with information, advice and anecdotes, including quick-fix solutions for common problems and guidelines for extroverts and introverts, the book helps you to overcome shyness, anxiety and low self-esteem and develop your communication, emotional management, organizational, relationship and electronic skills so that you can easily generate new contacts and enjoy the working life you want.
- Author BiographyGael Lindenfield is one of the world's acknowledged experts on confidence and self help, regularly quoted in the media. A bestselling author, her books are translated into 24 languages. Stuart Lindenfield works for the world's largest career management consultancy. He is a presenter, speaker and recognized authority on networking and career transition. They live in London.
- Author(s)Gael Lindenfield,Stuart Lindenfield
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date08/05/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.