Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £30.21Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is relevant to a wide range of professionals working in the mental health sector such as psychologists, social workers, counsellors, mental health nurses, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, and students.
- Author BiographyAnnegret Kampf is a PhD candidate at the Faculty of Law, Monash University and a researcher involved with two projects funded by the Australian Research Council. She is a qualified lawyer and graduated from Mannheim University, Germany. She also has a Master of Bioethics and Health Law from Otago University, New Zealand where she worked as a Research Fellow investigating international approaches to incapacity principles in mental health care. Bernadette McSherry is an Australian Research Council Federation Fellow and professor of Law at Monash University. She has honours degrees in Arts and Law and Masters of Law from the University of Melbourne, a PhD from York University, Canada, and a graduate Diploma in Psychology from Monash University. Professor McSherry has written extensively in the areas of mental health law and criminal law. James Ogloff is Professor of Clinical Forensic Psychology at Monash University and the Director of Psychological Services as the Victorian Institute of Forensic mental health. Professor Ogloff is a Fellow of the Canadian, American, and Australian psychological societies and has worked in the field of clinical and forensic psychology in a variety of settings, including jails, prisons, forensic psychiatric clinics and hospitals since 1984. He has published 12 books and more than 160 scholarly articles and book chapters. Alan Rothschild is a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria who holds a Master of Laws degree from the University of Melbourne and a PhD from Monash University. He has written extensively in the area of medico/legal issues and is currently a sessional researcher at Monash University.
- Author(s)Alan Rothschild,Annegret Kampf,Bernadette McSherry
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.