CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £19.99Trending at £24.16
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £16.77Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of configuration management (CM) from a business value perspective. It discusses CM technology, reveals best practice techniques for selecting and deploying automated CM solutions, explores nine challenges facing e-commerce, and provides advice on avoiding pitfalls.
- Author BiographySusan Dart is currently principal, application lifecycle management at Pretzel Logic. She is a CM evangelist and consultant with 24 years of experience in software tools and development and technology adoption. Her unique experience spans academia and industry and includes positions in software and tool development, sales, research, and executive management for a leading CM tool vendor. A well-known speaker at international seminars and conferences, and the author of an earlier book on CM and more than 60 professional papers, she received her B.Sc. from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, her M.Sc. in Software engineering from Carnegie Mellon University. Her background includes seven years at the Software Engineering Institute.
- Author(s)Susan Dart
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleComputing Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.