All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCultural differences among members of a group, be it a multinational business team or a multinational family, are frequently the source of misunderstanding and conflict. Using stories to illustrate techniques for resolving culture-inspired conflicts, this book attempts to demystify the intricate relationships between conflict and culture.
- Author BiographyMichelle Lebaron is professor of law and director of the UBC Program on Dispute Resolution. She consults on intercultural conflict around the world and is the author of three previous books, Bridging Cultural Conflicts: A New Approach for a Changing World, and Bridging Troubled Waters: Conflict Resolution From the Heart, Venashri Pillay is a senior researcher with ACCORD in South Africa and is completing her PhD in conflict analysis and resolution at George Mason University. She has practiced social work in diverse communities in South Africa and the United States.
- Author(s)Michelle LeBaron,Venashri Pillay
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintIntercultural Press Inc
- Weight416 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.