Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionBuilds on a core set of concepts developed by I William Zartman to offer insights into conflict management and African politics. This book explores means of pre-empting negotiations over bribery, improving outcomes in environmental negotiations, boosting the capacity of mediators to end violent conflicts, and finding equitable negotiated outcomes.
- Author BiographyTerrence Lyons is an Associate Professor of Conflict Resolution at the Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution and co-director of the Center for Global Studies, George Mason University. Gilbert M. Khadiagala is Jan Smuts Professor of International Relations and Head of the Department of International Relations, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGilbert M. Khadiagala,Terrence Lyons
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.