Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionA study of library workplace conflicts, along with realistic ways to manage them. This book shows how to create a positive working environment, stay on track with achieving goals, and live the mission of the library.
- Author BiographyJack G. Montgomery is coordinator of acquisitions at the Library of Western Kentucky University. He has served as speaker on educational programs at the American Association of Law Libraries since 1989. Both authors have conducted workshops on conflict management in libraries. Eleanor I. Cook is serials coordinator and professor at Belk Library at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. She writes a regular column in Against the Grain and is on the editorial board of Serials Librarian. She received her MSLS from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and MA in Leadership & Higher Education from Appalachian State University.
- Author(s)Eleanor I. Cook,Jack G. Montgomery
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.