All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionCDR Associates' training programs have been recognized throughout the world for their high-quality, effective, and innovative approaches to handling conflict in diverse workplace settings.
- Author BiographyCDR Associates is an internationally known consulting firm that provides mediation, collaborative decision making, public participation, conflict management, and customized training services. Founded in 1978, CDR Associates intervenes as a neutral third party and builds capacity within agencies, businesses, and organizations to address labor-management relations, resolve interpersonal and team disputes, and design disputeresolution systems. CDR Associates also works with its public and private sector clients to enhance their ability to manage external conflicts and form collaborative relationships with other organizations, stakeholders, and members of the public. CDR Associates is best known for its hallmark training programs. Throughout its nearly thirty-year history, CDR Associates has trained thousands of individuals in negotiation, facilitation, mediation, public involvement, and conflict management skills. CDR Associates' training programs Leadership Dynamics, Effective Negotiation, Extreme Facilitation, The Mediation Process, Mediating Workplace Disputes, Conflict Resolution for Managers and Leaders, Public Policy Clashes, and Crisis Management have enabled organizational leaders, agency policymakers, managers, lawyers, judges, and other professionals to effectively manage differences and resolve conflicts in their workplaces, communities, and homes. CDR Associates is recognized as a leader in the collaborative decision-making and conflict-resolution field. Its interventions and training programs have had far-reaching influence on individuals and institutions in the United States and over sixty countries around the world. CDR clients have included AT&T, Levi Strauss, Pitney Bowes, Sprint, the U.S. Federal Reserve, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration, the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation, the United Nations, the Organization of American States, the U.S. Agency for International Development, and the Asia Foundation.
- Author(s)CDR Associates
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.