CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on central issues in the study of conflict and conflict resolution, this volume concludes with an elaboration of the Gandhian technique of satyagraha to show that, in most instances, nonviolence is actually symbolic violence and that familiar nonviolent techniques cannot meet contemporary imperatives.
- Author BiographyJoan V. Bondurant is Professor of Politics at Callison College of the University of the Pacific and a Fellow of the Institute of International Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of Conquest of Violence: The Gandhian Philosophy of Conflict and has contributed numerous articles to scholarly publications on the subjects of political and social change in South Asia, Indian political thought, and problems of conflict and conflict resolution.
- Author(s)Margaret W. Fisher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJoan V. Bondurant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.