All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnhances our understanding of the causes and consequences of the current conflicts in the North Caucasus and extrapolates likely scenarios in the region's development. This book compares and contrasts conditions in the North Caucasus with the former Yugoslav federation in the Western Balkans.
- Author BiographyJanusz Bugajski is a foreign policy analyst and author of 18 books on Europe, Russia, and trans-Atlantic relations. He is host of the television show Bugajski Hour , broadcast on Albanian Screen in Tirana, a nonresident senior associate at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a contributor to U.S. and European newspapers and journals, and a columnist for media outlets in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Ukraine.
- Author(s)Janusz Bugajski
- PublisherThe Jamestown Foundation
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Jamestown Foundation
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.