Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.94
- £26.55Trending at £28.38
- £33.58Trending at £38.73
- £15.44Trending at £17.92
- £4.98Trending at £5.84
- £6.25Trending at £6.70
- £6.95Trending at £7.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides students with a comprehensive overview of the conflict of laws rules as they apply in English law. The preliminary topics of the bases of conflict of laws are scrutinised, and the most important relevant statutory materials are presented.
- Author BiographyMaebh Harding BCL (Law with French Law), Attorney-at -Law (NY), PhD (NUI) Sol. (Ireland), is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Portsmouth.
- Author(s)Maebh Harding,Ruth Hayward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.