All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how and why the Northern Ireland conflict was resolved from the perspective of the general public, using dozens of public opinion surveys collected since 1968 -- .
- Author BiographyBernadette C. Hayes is Professor of Sociology at the University of Aberdeen Ian McAllister is Professor of Political Science at the Australian National University -- .
- Author(s)Bernadette Hayes,Ian McAllister
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteTables, black & white|Illustrations, black & white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.