Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- Author(s)Alexandra Staub
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Architecture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white halftones
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Why is Space Political 1. Space is Political 2. Public Space 3. Private Space Part II: The Western German Example 1945 - 1968 4. Official Modernity 5. Countering the Modern 6. The Power of Social Rupture
- Author BiographyAlexandra Staub is a professor in the Department of Architecture, Stuckeman School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, Penn State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.