Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionConflicts in a Conflict outlines and analyzes the legal doctrines instructing the Israeli courts in private and civil disputes involving the Occupied Palestinian Territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, since 1967 until the present day. This book's compelling thesis is the existence of a close relationship between conflict of laws doctrines as they developed over the years, and Israeli policies generally in respect of the Palestinian Territories.
- Author BiographyMichael Karayanni is the Bruce W. Wayne Professor of International Law at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He has held visiting positions at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law (Hamburg), the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, Stanford University Law School, Melbourne University School of Law, and served as a Senior Fellow at Yale University's Center for International Human Rights. Professor Karayanni is the author of numerous articles appearing in such publications as the Wisconsin Journal of International Law, Michigan Journal of International Law, Journal of Private International Law, I.Con, and Civil Justice Quarterly. He is also the author of Forum Non Conveniens in the Modern Age (2004). Professor Karayanni holds an S.J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law.
- Author(s)Center for International Legal Education,Michael Karayanni
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight652 g
- Width183 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.