All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight507 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byArnold Perlmutter,Behram N. Kursunogammalu,Stephan L. Mintz
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Section I: Neutrino Physics. On the Mass of the Neutrino; E. Teller. The Two Gravitating Massive Neutrino Pairs; B.N. Kursunogammalu. The Current Status of LIGO; D.H. Reitze, et al. Solar Neutrinos: An Overview; J.N. Bahcall. Three-Neutrino Vacuum Oscillation Solutions to the Solar and Atmospheric Anomalies; K. Whisnant. Are There Four or More Neutrinos? K. Whisnant. Neutrino Reactions in Nuclei and Neutrino Backgrounds; S.L. Mintz, M. Pourkaviani. Section II: Recent Progress on New and Old Ideas. Is the Cosmological Constant Non-Zero? P.H. Frampton. Chern-Simons Violation of Lorentz and PTC Symmetries in Electrodynamics; R. Jackiw. Spin-Dependent Forces Between Quarks in Hadrons; D.B. Lichtenberg. Super Kamiokande Data on Proton Lifetime and Supergravity Models; P. Nath, R. Arnowitt. Perturbative Nuclear Physics; M.J. Savage. Breaking Lorentz Symmetry in Quantum Field Theory; D. Colladay. Section III: Spin and Statistics. Spin Structure with Lepton Beams; B.W. Filippone. Spin and Statistics for Quantum Hall Quasi-Particles; J.M. Leinaas. On the Correspondence Between Strongly Coupled QED2 and QCD2 with Antiferromagnetic Spin Chains; F. Berruto, et al. Small Violations of Statistics; O.W. Greenberg. Section IV: Strings. Quantized Membranes; C.R. Nappi. Supersymmetric Wilson Loops and Super Non-Abelian Stokes Theorem; R.L. Karp, F. Mansouri. Type IIB String Theory on ADS3xS2xT4; L. Dolan. From Threebranes to Large N Gauge Theories; I.R. Klebanov.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.