Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the conformally invariant processes that appear as scaling limits. This book covers such topics as stochastic integration, and complex Brownian motion and measures derived from Brownian motion. It is suitable for those interested in random processes and their applications in theoretical physics.
- Author(s)Gregory F. Lawler
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- Series TitleMathematical Surveys and Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 114
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.