Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers readers an array of literature and of viewpoints on the use of literature to confront AIDS as a social, literary, and medical phenomenon.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJudith Pastore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.