CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn Confronting Gouldner James J. Chriss analyses the critical theory of sociologist Alvin W. Gouldner, exploring such issues as social justice, marriage and family, religion, political activism, public sociology, deviance and crime, and the problem of the communist dictator.
- Author BiographyJames J. Chriss, Ph.D. (1994), University of Pennsylvania, is Professor in the Department of Sociology and Criminology at Cleveland State University. His most recent books are Beyond Community Policing (Paradigm, 2013) and Social Control: An Introduction 2nd ed. (Polity, 2013).
- Author(s)James J. Chriss
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Critical Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number76
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight562 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.