Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe legacy of the Second World War has been, like the war itself, an international phenomenon. By directly comparing European and Asian legacies, this book provides insight into the way that World War II continues to influence contemporary attitudes and politics on a global scale.
- Author BiographyDaniel Chirot is Herbert J. Ellison Professor of Russian and Eurasian Studies at the University of Washington. Gi-Wook Shin is director of the Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center at Stanford University, as well as holder of the Tong Yang, Korea Foundation, and Korea Stanford Alumni Chair of Korean Studies. Daniel Sneider is associate director of the Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Center. Contributors include Thomas Berger, Frances Gouda, Julian T. Jackson, Fania Oz-Salzberger, Gilbert Rozman, Igor Torbakov, and Roger Petersen.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight672 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDaniel Chirot,Daniel Sneider,Gi-Wook Shin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.