CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.47Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionCombining interdisciplinary research with case- study analysis at scales ranging from the local to the global, Confronting the Coffee Crisis reveals the promise and the perils of efforts to create a more sustainable coffee industry
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Bacon is a Researcher and Lecturer associated with the Agroecology Group as well as both the Latin American and Latino Studies and Sociology Departments, University of California at Santa Cruz.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleFood, Health, and the Environment
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note3 maps, 5 charts, 16 graphs, 12 figures, 33 tables
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byChristopher M. Bacon,David Goodman,Jonathan A. Fox,Stephen R. Gliessman,V. Ernesto Mendez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.