All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamines core Confucian legacies and their impacts on civic and political orientations in six Confucian countries: China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- Author BiographyDoh Chull Shin is Jack W. Peltason Scholar in Residence at the Center for the Study of Democracy at the University of California, Irvine. He is the founder of the Korea Democracy Barometer and a co-founder of the Asian Barometer. His recent books include The Quality of Life in Confucian Asia (2010), How East Asians View Democracy (2008), Citizens, Democracy, and Markets around the Pacific Rim (2006) and Mass Politics and Culture in Democratizing Korea (Cambridge, 2000).
- Author(s)Doh Chull Shin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 47 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.