CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a systematic introduction of Confucius as a historical figure, a spiritual leader, a philosopher, a political reformer, an educator, and a person, this book offers a comprehensive, lucid, and in-depth articulation of Confucius and his teachings for Western students.
- Author BiographyPeimin Ni is professor of philosophy at Grand Valley State University and visiting professor at the University of Hawaii and the University of Hong Kong. He is author of many works on Confucianism, including On Confucius (2002), Confucius, Making the Way Great (2010), and chapters on Confucius and The Philosophy of Confucius in the Oxford Handbook of World Philosophy (2011) and the Dao Companion to Classical Confucian Philosophy (2014), respectively. He is former president of the Society for Asian and Comparative Philosophy (2010-2012) and the Association of Chinese Philosophers in America (1997-1999). He has been a keynote speaker at the UNESCO's Headquarters in Paris, the European Science Foundation meetings, World Public Forum Dialogue of Civilizations, and Nishan Forum on World Civilizations. He is also editor-in-chief of the ACPA (Association of Chinese Philosophers in North America) series of Chinese and Comparative Philosophy.
- Author(s)Peimin Ni
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight404 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.