Consider these sponsored items
- £22.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCongo Travel Guide - Expert tips and travel advice on everything from Kinshasa and Brazzaville highlights and political history sites to mountain gorillas and okapi. This guide also covers accommodation and cuisine, hiking routes, national parks like Virunga and Nouabale-Ndoki, Congo River, wildlife tracking and tours, Pointe Noire, Salongas, Goma.
- Author BiographySean Rorison is a Canadian writer who has visited over 90 countries. He helped launch the award-winning travel journal site Polo's Bastards, that focuses primarily on difficult destinations.
- Author(s)Sean Rorison
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 36 maps
- Weight26 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.