All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £43.72Trending at £45.76
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.37
- £28.39Trending at £29.23
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the increasing number of people diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome in adulthood, Jen Birch relates her story with humour and honesty, taking us through the years of confusion that led to her diagnosis. Talking positively, Jen aims to use this new-found knowledge to inform others about the syndrome and how life can be lived to the full.
- Author BiographyJen Birch was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome at the age of 43 and is now a regular speaker at conferences on autism and Asperger syndrome. After having been employed on a voluntary basis for Autism NZ for 18 months, she now works part-time as a note-taker for disabled students at the University of Auckland, but is still heavily involved in the Asperger and Autism community, running workshops for Autism NZ and contributing to their newsletter.
- Author(s)Jen Birch
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.