All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.94
- £12.20Trending at £14.78
- £9.97Trending at £10.06
- £9.60Trending at £14.44
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the most challenging years of development are the between years of 8-12. Five-time father Paul Pettit has navigated these rocky roads and offers encouragement, as well as practical advice, to help parents avoid the extremes of demanding perfection and disillusioned apathy.
- Author(s)Paul Pettit
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.