All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how local media outlets cover members of the United States Congress. Using three samples of local newspapers from across the country, this book analyzes all coverage over a two-year period - every news story, editorial, opinion column, letter, and list.
- Author BiographyR. Douglas Arnold is William Church Osborn Professor of Public Affairs and Professor of Politics at Princeton University. His books include The Logic of Congressional Action , which won the 1990 Fenno Prize for the best book in legislative studies, and Congress and the Bureaucracy .
- PrizesShort-listed for Choice's Outstanding Academic Titles 2005 (United States).
- Author(s)R. Douglas Arnold
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 line illus. 44 tables.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.