Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.99
- £3.89Trending at £4.82
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionTo understand how the United States came together as a nation, students must first acquaint themselves with the original 13 colonies - and how each of these colonies followed its own path to the ratification of the Constitution. Each book in this set highlights the people, places, and events that were important to the development of each colony.
- Author(s)Katherine M. Doherty
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleThirteen Colonies S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs, maps & graphs, index
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.