All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionA tool for overcoming the cultural and developmental challenges, stereotyping, and lack of role models that essentially programme boys out of the library. The author's practical ideas and insights show librarians and teachers how to make vitally needed connections with this underserved population.
- Author BiographyMichael Sullivan is currently Director of the Weeks Public Library in Greenland, N.H. Over the past twelve years, he has been a director at several public libraries in New England, and served as children's librarian in Everett, Mass. There, his chess program at the Parlin Memorial Library was honored with an Outstanding Achievement Award in the U.S. Conference of Mayors City Livability Award competition. The former president of the New Hampshire Library Association, he was named the New Hampshire Librarian of the Year in 1998. A traveling storyteller, chess instructor, and contributor to Public Libraries, he holds his MLS from Simmons College.
- Author(s)Michael Sullivan
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.