All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the British Indian colonial impact on the economy and society of nineteenth-century Afghanistan, with particular interest in the relationships among Kabul, Qandahar, and Peshawar.
- Author BiographyShah Mahmoud Hanifi is Associate Professor of History at James Madison University.
- Author(s)Shah Mahmoud Hanifi
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.