Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe power to change things lies within us. This title presents a theory of how shifts in oneself can have profound shifts in corporations, markets, systems and the world. It has been said, 'Become the change you wish to see in the World.' It is suitable for professionals working in the fields of business and management.
- Author BiographyPravir Malik has over 20 years of experience in the field of organizational development. In particular, he has a great experience in in-depth analyses, modeling, synthesis, and development of a fractal model and mathematics for organizations. He is Founding Member of A.T. Kearney, India, has served as Managing Director Advisory Services for Business for Social Responsibility-a leading global corporate social responsibility consulting company, has been Intent Architect with Conner Partners, has served on the HR Leadership Team of Stanford Hospital and Clinics, and has been a Professor at Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education. He has an MBA degree from J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, Chicago, an MS degree in Computer Science from the University of Florida, Gainesville, and a BSE degree in Computer Engineering from the Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
- Author(s)Pravir Malik
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.